Calculus is Prism’s developed front office trading application that facilitates Indian Brokerages to trade on multiple Indian Exchanges like NSE, BSE, MCX, and NCDEX, MCX-Stock Exchange aligned in a single interface for trading in segments like Commodities, Currency, Equities and Derivatives. Application is designed to give user friendly experience on trading Desk.
Calculus is designed integrated with high performance standards with ease installation across multiple trading desks. Calculus provides real time connectivity to the multiple exchanges with quick order executions and real time trade confirmations.
Its features to enhance trading includes:-
- Robust mechanism of risk management system that enables seamless trading on multiple Exchanges.
- Organized Order Book, Trade Book, Net Positions to get clear understanding of client’s positions.
- Stability and Faster Trade confirmation for providing real time confirmations to clients over the phone
- Contract Notes and Trade file generation for sending confirmation to end Client.
- Audit trails, data log backup on daily basis for data requirements for future Audit purpose.
Enhanced performance and advanced risk management makes Calculus the best in class trading terminal for Indian Brokerages.